Friday, December 12, 2008

We're Back....from Disney World!!!






Well, we had the most amazing time in Disney! I think 4 years old is a perfect age to take kids to Disney. The kids aren't scared of the characters AND they still believe in them AND the magic of Disney. My kids had the time of their little lives and so did we! Now, let me tell you, this is no VACATION--it is work and it IS tiring, but all of the fun and excitement is well worth it. I already want to go back next year. I can't wait to share all the fun we had, but I have lots to catch up on before the weekend. Collin and Reese both cried about having to leave Disney World. When we arrived at DFW, Collin cried for probably 10 minutes saying he wished we were back at Disney World, so needless to say, it was a FABULOUS trip!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love the pictures! Don't you feel like going to Disney is like boot camp? Everyone is up early and up late and running/walking every where! I love Disney :) and am ready to go back.

Anonymous said...

That made me cry thinking of Collin. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time. Disney is wonderful and I can't wait to go. Your pictures are awesome.
-Shannon