Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Parties at School



Last Thursday, December 18, the kids had their Christmas parties at school. I love that they celebrate Jesus' birthday and and the true reason for the season. Reese's party was from 12:30-1:30 (they had a pajama party) and Collin's party was from 1:30-2:30, so I got to go to both parties and neither Reese nor Collin had to feel short changed. Plus, I was able to give them my undivided attention the entire party! The kids had a book exchange and we decorated gingerbread houses, plus the teachers all gave the kids sweet little presents. Reese and Collin both ate most of the candy rather than putting it on their houses, but Collin took the cake by squeezing a TON of frosting straight into his mouth. Every time I looked up, he was eating MORE frosting....smart kid, I love that stuff too!!!

No comments: