Sunday, December 14, 2008

Disney--Day 6--LAST DAY!!






We had left this day open for anything we had not yet had the chance to do. While in Epcot, we had not gotten to ride Soarin' or "Test Track", so we headed to Epcot. We did both of those rides, then the kids wanted to see the characters at Epcot's Character Spot for one last time. After seeing Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and Donald...we ran into Belle. The kids gave lots of final hugs to their "friends". After the chacters, we headed to Journey into Imagination which the kids loved. We then let the kids play with the fountains and chase the jumping water. It was then time to head back to the hotel to get packed up for the trip home.....BUMMER!!!!! While I got packed up, Jeff and the kids headed to the pool and then I met them. The kids and Jeff swam for a while and they showered and got ready for our flight. We took a few last photos of them at the hotel and headed to the airport. So long Disney. Thank you for making Reese and Collin's dreams come true and for giving them a truly "magical" time. Seeing their little faces light up when they saw Cinderella's castle for the first time, or when the princesses gave them hugs, or when the characters high-fived them and gave them their autographs are experiences we will never forget and memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Disney for such a special time!!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Mitzi!! I love all the photos and your report. I felt like I was there with you and now I want to go back so badly. We had dinner one night at the Wilderness Lodge and had a fun time. I love seein the kids all excited!! I looked at each day and loved the magic.

Lauren said...

How fun!!! I just about teared up I was so happy that you all had such a great time! By the way, Reese had some cute pants on! LOL Seriously though all her outfits were adorable! I can't wait for Ashley to see all these pictures, she will be in awe that R and C met Jojo, Little Einsteins, the princesses and Imagination Movers!! So cool!!

Anonymous said...

I've had so much fun reading all about the trip. It seems like the vacation of a lifetime. I'm so happy you all had fun. You can see the excitement on their little faces. See you Thursday! -Shannon

Heather said...

Loved reading about your trip! Sounds like a wonderful time! Could their outfits be any cuter???!!!!!