Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I should have used this picture for our Christmas card, but I couldn't resist using the Disney one. I think this is such a good picture of both Reese and Collin and they both look so BIG. I am enjoying my kids so much right now, they provide so much enjoyment and magic to everything we do. I hope they will always remember these special times and how excited they were for Christmas to get here. We have had so much fun celebrating Christmas each year that we have had Reese and Collin, but I believe this will be the most special one yet. I am as excited as they are, if not more. May God bless each and everyone of you during this holiday season. Be safe and relish these precious times with the little ones--I want to take in every moment and truly enjoy, they will only be little for a short period of time. I want to remember and treasure the memories always. Merry Christmas!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a good picture. Did you take it? I love it. - Shannon

Heather said...

GREAT picture!!