Monday, May 24, 2010

Slumber Party at our house!

Reese and Collin came to me a week or so ago and asked if they could sleep in each others rooms for a night. When they asked, I was really surprised that they were asking that and hadn't ever done it (unless on vacation). So, I said, sure but let's do it Sunday night because they were asking before a weekend with lots of stuff and I didn't want them to be exhauted.
So, Sunday night came and they were so excited! We tucked them in as usual and when I was about to leave the room, Reese asked, "You know why I never want to sleep in Collin's room?" I asked her why. She said, "because he talks to much and I am TIRED!" I thought wow, you are going to be alot of fun! Well, I left them to talk and giggle, which they did alot of, but within an hour or so, they were both out. They slept great but were up pretty early. I think it is something I can see them doing alot of this summer!!


No comments: