Monday, May 24, 2010

Brunch & Pedicures


We celebrated a late Mother's Day with my Mom (only a week late) because we all had so much going on Mother's Day weekend. My mom, Amy, Allison, me and now Reese all meet for a casual brunch at Cafe Brazil and then to get pedicures! This was Reese's first pedicure and she sure did enjoy it! Later in the day, her and Collin were talking and she said, "they were rubbing lotion on my feet and it felt SOOO good." I just thought that was cute because that is definitely my favorite part. She picked out her own color (BLUE) and designs (flowers with tiny crystals in the middle). Her nails looked so cute and she was so proud.
I love getting together with my mom and sisters for pretty much any occasion or for no reason at all! I feel so blessed to love my family and to genuinely enjoy spending time and hanging out. I hope Reese and Collin always enjoy me and Jeff (and one another), as much as we enjoy our families! I can think of no greater blessing.

1 comment:

Cafe Brazil said...

Thanks for sharing your fun day with us! We hope to see you back again soon.