Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Diva (not the one you think!)




So, Sunday morning I am getting ready to take the kids to church. Remember, I am used to having Jeff's help, but he is out of town. So, I am fixing Reese's hair and I notice it is really quiet. Collin is usually up under my feet, so I ask her, "What is Collin doing?" I then start to hear him talking to himself, so I figure everything is okay. Well, when I finish her hair, I walk into our bedroom and all I can smell is fingernail polish or fingernail polish remover AND I see Collin. I know this is NOT a good combination. In a bit of a panic I ask him, "What is that smell?" and he just looks up at me and grins. I then start to pull a little psycho Mommy and screaming "what is that smell???" He hands me the bottle of HOT PINK fingernail polish. I start saying, "what did you do with this"-- then I look down and see his toes. He has taken it upon himself to paint his toenails. I mean there is ALOT of paint on his toes and a little running up his legs. So, I scoop him up, place him on the tile, and start taking off the nail polish. Then I start asking, "Where did you do this?", because I know it is dripped/spilled wherever he decided to plop down and paint. After we get him cleaned up, he shows me he did it in MY room on MY carpet. Well, he did a pretty decent job, because there were probably 4 small drips on my carpet. I think I would have gotten more paint on my carpet than he did. Anyways, thought I would share a few pics of the decent paint job that Collin did!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's hilarious!