Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Day of School


Today was Reese and Collin's last day of school. It is CRAZY to think another year has come and gone, this makes me sad because time goes by way too quickly. As many of you know, I am holding Reese and Collin back from starting Kindergarten. Times like these, I am so thankful, that I will have 2 more years home with them. It is so scary, how fast time goes by.

We are so thankful for Reese and Collin's teachers this year (and their teachers from last year for that matter). Ms. Brandi & Ms. Lori are so sweet and loving and Reese & Collin will miss them TONS over the summer. They go to Mother's Day Out at Kidzworld. I love this school because it is a smaller program where all of the teachers, director, and administration know ALL of the kids. My kids have learned so much since attending Kidzworld and the curriculum is Christ centered--I just feel it is such a good balance of Biblical teachings, school curriculum (letters, writing, phonics) and play. I love Kidzworld and am so thankful we have ended up there.



1 comment:

Diane said...

Mitzi you are so sweet. You know everyone at KW loves Collin and Reese. You know I do :)