Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

This was such a great season. Probably the best one in my opinion. I was excited to see David Cook win, but was so sad that David Archuleta had to lose--he is such a tender hearted guy and seemed so deserving. It will be interesting to see where their 2 careers go--I hope they both do really well. As for the show last night, why do they do all the group songs/performances? Does anyone actually enjoy this? It is such cheese. I have to say--I would much prefer to see them sing individually or sing a duet. It was nice to see Carly and Michael Johns again. I hope Michael Johns has a future in music. I could have done without ever seeing Amanda Obermeyer AGAIN (I still can't believe she made it into the top 12)! Oh yeah, and Chikezie--LOVE HIM! I hope Kristy Lee Cook ends up in country and joins the ranks of Carrie Underwood and Kelli Pickler, (my bet is she does) there is something about her that I really like. Syesha is such a sweeties as well, with lots of talent--her and Seal were awesome. I wonder what Jason Castro will end up doing? He is good AND different, and hearing him sing "Hallelujah" is just amazing. Last but not least, Brooke--she is so nice and has a beautiful voice but her dancing is HORRIBLE! I am not the best dancer, but seriously, she is so awkward that it is uncomfortable to watch. Well, I better go buy my American Idol tour tickets--no, not really, I have never been and don't plan on starting now. I would prefer a more mature night out if I am gonna have one!!!! Thank you American Idol for another great season and for many nights of entertainment!!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who invested so much time into this TV Show :)