Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day at My Mom's


After lots of playing, eating donuts and getting packed up again, we headed to my Mom's house. The kids were so excited to get there. We had a wonderful day and the kids loved playing with their cousins (even though we see them all the time). Mom made a yummy Christmas lunch, complete with noodles and the house was decorated beautifully. We had a great time and I don't know who had more fun, the kids or the adults.
The kids loaded up on more loot and ended up riding their new scooters (compliments of Nana and Apa') for the last hour or so we were there. Nana and Apa' have recently coverted a garage to a large family room. It has central heat/air and concrete floors and hasn't been completely finished out yet--so it was perfect for the kids to run around, play and ride their scooters!
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family (both my side and Jeff's). We leave our families and I always say, "I love my family". We have so much fun and enjoy ourselves and the kids do too. I don't know what we would do without every, single one of them. We love all of you dearly!! Thank you for a wonderful 3 day celebration of Christmas!

No comments: