Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Seibert Family--update

(a cherished photograph by photographer Deanna at

Please pray for this amazing family. Chris has fought his battle with cancer long and hard, and his liver is now failing. The prognosis is not good and they are preparing for the worst. I would like to ask for lots and lots of prayers for them. Please pray for Christopher to be free of pain and suffering and to be as comfortable as possible. Please pray for Denise to have strength to take care of Christopher AND Ethan and to be able to reach out and ask for the support she needs.

Chris and Denise have suffered a great deal financially, and this is another tremendous way to help. This is not an easy time financially for anyone, but even $5-$10 donations add up and help!! You can donate at this link: (http://www.ourseibertfamily.com/)

Another great way to help--Our neighbor, Lauren, has organized a yard sale for our neighborhood and the proceeds will be donated to The Seibert Family, so if you have anything you would like to sale, please drop it by to me (or I will be happy to come pick it up) and we will sale it for you!!!!

I could not sleep last night, just lying awake wishing I could do something to ease the burden for this family. I am so saddened by all of this, it just seems so unfair!!! Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mitzi,

I have several things that I would love to donate if you will tell me when it is going to happen. My heart goes out to this family and I would also like to make a donation so I will go to the website.

Shannon