Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wireless Internet Down

Last week I went to my sister's to babysit since she had a girls night and Brian was out of town. I decided to take my laptop, so I could work on Reese/Collin's digital scrapbooks. I got their wireless info. and logged on. Well, now we are having trouble getting connected to our wireless service. I have been using the desktop to email and get online, but all of my pics, etc. are on my laptop. So, basically, technical difficulties have kept me from blogging. Hopefully we will have the wireless up and running in the next couple of days. One good thing that came out of this, I have BOTH Reese AND Collin's scrapbooks completed for their 3 year old year--YIPEE!!!! With a birthday soon, I will be starting on the 4 year old books--it is my goal to have both of their books completed by their birthday each year. I didn't think I was going to make it this year, but other than uploading and ordering, they books are completed--thanks to a long night of babysitting, not because of the kids (they were all in bed), but because Mom decided to stay out late--love you Amy!

No comments: