Saturday, August 16, 2008

So proud of my little swimmers


Reese and Collin went to a swim party today (Happy Birthday Jonah!) and jumped off the big diving board, of the deep end of a HUGE public pool, and swam to the side of the pool all by themselves. Jeff was very close by and we were watching every move they made, but they were doing it ALL BY THEMSELVES!!! I am so proud of them. I still get very nervous because the is all so new, but they sure aren't and I guess that is what matters. Just a little brag from a proud mommy!
***Why does Collin's picture look like this--can anyone tell me??

2 comments:

Morton Madness said...

Of course EVERY child except the birthday boy and his little brother jumped!!!

Diane said...

Awesome job!!! I love it! I have not a clue on the picture situation sorry.