Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 years ago....my little angels

Click on the video below...

I came across some videos today and thought I would share a small snip of what my little monkey's were like 3 years ago. The video is from August 5, 2008---how time flies! They were so little and so sweet--I am glad I have videos so I can remember exactly what they were like. Remember, even though they were almost a year old, they were more like 8 or 9 month olds b/c they were so early--hard to believe they were hardly crawling! What little blessings!!!! (Please excuse the commentary)

3 comments:

Heather said...

they are still little cuties!

Anonymous said...

I love the video. They are so cute. Collin looks just the same. Time does go by so quickly. Ronan's 1st 6 months has flown by.
Carley

albina N muro said...

The God-loving six-winged SERAPHIM stand closer than all before their Creator and Mker ... Th middle hierarchy also consists of three orders of holy angels. angel workshops