Thursday, July 24, 2008

Short conversation of Reese and Collin

I wish I could recount all of the little conversations Reese and Collin have all day long. It is so funny to listen to them. The following conversation occured while I was putting on make-up in the bathroom, they were in the playroom.....

Reese: Collin, you can be a girl when you grow up

Collin: No, I want to be BATMAN!!! (WHEW!!...I was worried what he might say)

Reese: You can be a Batman girl

Collin: okay (well, hopefully he'll argue his point a little more in weeks to come)


Another short conversation today...

Reese: Why can't I come to your swim party

Collin: because I am working (WHAT???)

Reese: because only boys can come to your swim party?

Collin: yes only boys are coming



1 comment:

Morton Madness said...

Oh yes, I wish I could record ALL the conversations between the boys and what they talk to me about :)