Saturday, July 12, 2008

The good ole' days

Okay, having a moment here, so wanted to share. A friend sent me an email today with a video from "you tube" when my cheer squad competed at Nationals my senior year of high school. We WON the national title and were NATIONAL CHAMPIONS--yeah, that 's right, GO G-TOWN!!!!! So, I thought if anyone was interested in seeing what we did (because we were pretty damn good if I do say so myself), you can click and see. It is fun to see and still makes me proud.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=9qwDqzt4OHE

**A little birdie told me she was not able to "anonymously" leave a comment. Well, NOW YOU CAN!!! So, if you have tried to leave a comment before and couldn't, try again!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I always loved watching the cheer comp. on TV- I might have watched you win!! Way to go- yes, y'all were that good!

aichiba said...

I can't believe someone put it on You Tube ... from 1992. All the memories just come racing back! I sent it to Mindy and she was going to show her girls so they could see how cool she was.