Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Proofs from recent photo session

I wanted to share Reese & Collin's proofs from pictures they took a couple of weeks ago. I thought they came out pretty good. There are some great ones to choose from, and I am only going to be purchasing 7 or 8 pictures total. I am updating a photo collage in our master bedroom.

http://www.storyteller-photography.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?Slideshow=mitzi+m

Jenn (with Storyteller Photography the link is on my sidebar) is the photographer we use and she is so sweet and always does a great job. Our session only cost $30 and we have all of these great photos! Beware, there are 96 pictures in the slideshow, so it does take a couple of minutes to get thru all of them. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok those are such cute photos. I would have a hard time picking my 7 or 8. I love the tea set ones. Diane

aichiba said...

SOOO CUTE!

Lauren said...

Those are adorable!! Too bad you have such cute kids. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! She always does such a great job.

Shannon