Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun on Friday






This last Friday, we were supposed to leave for Corpus, but Janis has had a rough week and the girls have been really sick. So, we decided to give everyone a couple of days to recuperate, plus the weather would NOT have been nice. Well, since Jeff had already taken Friday off (because we thought we would be driving to Corpus) he spent the day with us :) He and Collin came and watched Reese at dance, then we went to the mall for lunch and a carousel ride, then to watch Collin at tee ball. We then headed home to rest and get a few things around the house done. Afterwards, we decided to take the kids bowling and play a few games, and finally ended up getting an ice cream at Paciugo. We had a nice day spending time together as a family and Collin and Reese were THRILLED Jeff came to watch them at dance and tee ball. We were hoping to leave today (Sunday) for our trip, but Collin started feeling yucky yesterday. I took him to an urgent care doc since it was Saturday and she said he has pneaumonia. So, we are holding off on going until we can get him into Dr. Nail on Monday, then we will just see how he is feeling, etc. Life with kids is so unpredictable. I am holding out hope that we will still get to go, but not sure it is in the cards this time....we shall see.

3 comments:

Shannon Reeves said...

I hope he feels better. That isn't good. Keep us posted on his progress.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your comment! I am so glad you shared that with me. It is such an amazing feeling to hear from people like yourself who have had such a successful and positive experience. Seriously, it brings tears to my eyes! And my heart goes out to you and your parents.. Bless your hearts for all ya'll had to go through. I am in awe right now after reading your comment.. I see you live in Texas, we do as well. I do have questions for you.. I will email you soon.

PS.. your children are absolutely beautiful.