Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Donuts with Dad"



This last Thursday, Reese and Collin had "Donuts with Dad" at their school. They were thrilled to have him come to school and eat donuts with them. They each had made him a special picture and answered some questions about him. I wanted to share a few.....

Reese:

Me and my dad: like to swing high on the swimgs together.

My dad's work is: fixing things.

When I am sad: Dad makes jokes.

I love my dad because: I love him so much.



Collin:

We like to watch: race cars in my doggie jammies....on TV together.

When I am sad Dad: holded me.

I love when my Dad: eats popsicles with me.

Dad's favorite food is: pepper. He likes to put pepper on his lasagna.

2 comments:

Morton Madness said...

The comments are priceless. I LOVE when they do those things at school for the parents. I swear they get cuter and cuter everyday.

aichiba said...

Precious! You should keep that forever.