Sunday, April 20, 2008

Planet Pizza







Saturday morning, Jeff and I woke up and we had no plan for the day--so we decided we needed to quickly devise one. We decided we would get a couple of things done around the house early and then we would take the kids to Planet Pizza. Well, Reese and Collin had such a great time. I remember when my parents used to say they had fun watching us have fun--I have learned this is actually a very true state- ment. (Some of the most fun I have now is when Reese & Collin are having fun, playing together, belly laughing and engaging in an activities they truly enjoy.) Reese and Collin played games, rode the rides and ran around in the soft play area--one of the things they enjoyed most was the ball pit....I know GASP!....can you believe I actually allowed them to do this? Amazingly enough, they survived...a little dirty and a little germy, but yes they survived the ball pit. Planet Pizza was a ton o' fun, it isn't the most clean place and it is a little run down, but most importantly it was a great time!

No comments: