Sunday, March 9, 2008

What a Weekend!

We had an action packed weekend. Friday night Jeff hosted poker night at his office and he had a great time with the guys. He was really tired Saturday morning, because he had to stay until the last man was standing (which was really late) b/c he was the host. I am sure he hated every minute of that (heehee!) The kids and I ate pizza and stayed in.
On Saturday--we had 2 birthday parties, one party for a friend from our playgroup (Tyler) and the other party was for one of Jeff's friends kids (Jordan). Tyler's party was at his house and we went to Gattitown for Jordan's party. The kids had a blast at both parties. Saturday evening we went to eat with Jeff's parents and his cousin, the kids had a sitter. We ate at Clay Pit (which is Indian food), so that was a new experience. It was nice to get out and have an adult evening, we really enjoyed our company and it was such a nice gesture for Mary (Jeff's cousin) to treat us to dinner.
Sunday we woke up and went to eat at IHOP with the kiddos--then we ran a couple of errands (we skipped out on church this Sunday). After nap we went to Drake's birthday party (Mimi & David's son) which was an indoor swimming party and the kids had so much fun. They haven't been swimming since last summer and it was nice to see they hadn't skipped a beat--they were ready to jump in feet first. I am really sad that I didn't get any swim pictures. I had put my camera in my purse, and put the battery on the charger. So, technically I took my camera but did not have the battery....so frustrating! Hopefully David can send me a few pics and then maybe I can add them to the blog. We are so thankful for all of our friends for including us in their birthday celebrations!

No comments: