Thursday, March 20, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!


Disclaimer: Poo poo and pee pee are the topics of this entry, so if not interested, just skip this one.

After one morning of sitting on the potty for books on end, or running to the potty every 5 minutes, or peeing 3 times in a row---we have finally done it! I think Collin is finally potty trained (at least pee pee). I haven't convinced him to poop in the potty yet, but we are wearing BIG BOY underwear and never looking back!!!! I realize he is 3 1/2 years old, but I think it went much easier than anticipated. We started this on Tuesday and it is now Thursday, so I am hoping there is only progress ahead. Anyways, just wanted to share the EXCITING news.


I have never really tried to potty train Collin before now. I hate to admit that, but he is somewhat immature for his age (I believe b/c of his prematurity) and I just did not want to push it until he was good and ready. I am so glad I waited, although I probably could have done this a few months ago, I am not sure it would have gone as smoothly. He is so proud of his underwear and I am so proud of HIM!!! Way to go Collin!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Mitzi, Brandi told me about your blog so I had to check it out. Way to go Collin! I love that you are keeping a blog it is fun. Tell Collin and Reese I said Hi :). Diane (Ms Diane :))

TEAMMA said...

congrats!