Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Donuts with Dad" AND more snow!!!







Reese and Collin woke up this morning and were so excited to go to school because it was DONUTS with DAD day! They were so thrilled to have Daddy come to school, have some donuts, and spend some special time. Ms. Brandi & Ms. Lori (Reese & Collin's teachers) did a little interview with each of the students and asked them questions about their dads.

A few statements about Daddy according to Reese:
  • My Daddy is 2 feet tall.

  • My Daddy's favorite food is pizza & ketchup.

  • The best thing about my Daddy is he's funny and Sophie (our cat) bites him.
  • A few statements about Daddy according to Collin:

    • My Daddy's name is Daddy Jeff.

    • My Daddy is 3 years old.

    • My favorite thing to do with my Daddy is play.

    I wanted to share them all, because we thought they were so sweet and funny, but just thought I would share a few.


    After school we came home to pouring snow (the most snow we have ever seen) and played with our cousins (Brant, Cate & Claire). After resting and warming up, we bundled up once again to build a snowman with Daddy!



    No comments: