Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday




How is it even possible that these 2 angels are actually SIX years old? How could it be that just 6 short years ago, I was living the scariest day of my life? How is it that they have both proven to be two, amazing miracles that have surpassed all of my wildest dreams and have filled my heart with a love that I never even knew existed? I feel so truly blessed to be there Mommy and know that God puposely gave me twins because he knew I would not be having anymore babies. I know that is not a coincedence. I love these two kiddos so incredibly much that there are no words that could ever explain. Thank you Reese and Collin for adding so much joy and love to our lives!! We love you and are so proud of the little people that you are!!

No comments: