Saturday, October 30, 2010



First couple of pictures, are of the little place settings I had set up for Reese and Collin for their first day of school. I wanted them to wake up to something a little special and know that this was a very exciting day! So, we made them a nice little breakfast spot and made their favorite for breakfast, chocolate chip muffin bread and bacon. After that, we got ready for school and had to take "first day of school" pictures. Then, you can see where they were walking into school....it all seemed so surreal, that they were actually starting REAL school and going to Kindergarten. I held up really well and they did AWESOME! I only teared up momentarily, as I realized how nervous my sweet Collin was. Bless his little heart, he was so quiet and so calm and so unlike himself. Reese seemed cool as a cucumber and was excited to be there! She popped right into her room, found her seat and started on her color sheet. When I realized how nervous Collin was, I was so surprised that it was completely opposite of what I expected it to be. I thought Reese would be the one who was nervous and Collin would be fine. They both did great and they had no tears....and I held up surprisingly well. Only a brief moment of tears and I pulled it together pretty quickly. I knew I had too--it was MY FIRST DAY TOO!!!

No comments: