Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter with the Miller's

I was not very good about taking pictures, but we did celebrate Easter with the Miller's. I am in a little bit of a slump with my picture taking, finding it hard to actually get out the camera and snap away, but I am trying to get back on my game. I think the real issue is a need a new "nice" camera, but that may be a while, so I might as well do the best I can.
Anyways, to the subject at hand, we went to Yaya's (Mary's) on Saturday evening and had good drinks, yummy food and great company. The kids had a blast with Carter and Charlie and it was so great to see baby Brooks. I didn't even snap a picture of that precious angel on his first Easter--what kind of aunt am I?? Coco and Papa hid some Easter treats and the kids got to hunt for them. We had a wonderful time--thank you Yaya!

No comments: