Monday, January 19, 2009

We had "mistake" and potatoes (and broccoli)...

Sunday night we grilled out (or Jeff did) and had a yummy dinner. While eating, Collin said, "I ate all of my MISTAKE". Jeff and I thought that was so funny and anytime he talked about his dinner, he was using the term "mistake" instead of "steak". We tried to correct him, but not sure it sunk in.
On another note...I have been so sad because I have lost my new camera. So, now I really don't have a camera AT ALL!!! Can you imagine?? A mother without a camera??? I mean seriously. The last time I can remember having it was at a birthday party we went to last weekend. I went to get it out of my purse last night and realized it wasn't in there. I have looked EVERYWHERE, called EVERYONE and EVERY PLACE I have been, but cannot find it. So, hopefully my sweet husband will feel sorry for me and help me get a new one soon. I actually think he feels a little sorry for me after the stress and tears of the last day. I am really sick about it. The one small blessing is I had at least loaded MOST of the pictures onto my computer. There were a few on there, but nothing too significant.

3 comments:

Morton Madness said...

that is funny! I can hear him saying it as I was reading it :)

Diane said...

Very cute! You have to get a camera!!! Yesterday at school he was so serious and looked at me and asked what is your name ... I got a little sad that he forgot who I was then I gave him the wrong name and he said no that's not your name and called me Diane and walked off. He was being funny!

Shannon Reeves said...

Hey girl! We've moved...check us out at www.thereevesrave.blogspot.com. See you soon! Shannon