Saturday, January 17, 2009

I got a new car!

Well, a couple of weeks ago I got a new car and I am loving it! This was really only because I was so upside down in my other car that we really had no other option. We made the BIG mistake of leasing my Expedition. We were already 20,000 miles over our "allowed" mileage and we had a year left on our lease. We felt it was best for us to eat the money now than to wait until later. We will never lease a car again, for us, it just does not make sense.
We felt like with all of the dealer incentives and the market being the way it is, at least we might get a good deal on a new car--and we did!!! I LOVE, LOVE my new car. I got a Chevrolet Traverse (they just came out in October). It has 3 rows with captains chairs in the 2nd row and a bench as the 3rd row--it is a "crossover" SUV--I think that is what you call it :) The car is really big and drives so smoothly. It is slightly longer than a Tahoe, but has better fuel economy. Anyways, I am promising Jeff I will drive this car for a LONG WHILE, so I am trying to take very good care of it!!! By the way, mine is black (not silver) but this is the only picture I could get to upload to my computer.

2 comments:

Morton Madness said...

sweeet... how will I recognize you now :) ha ha I will be looking for you :)

aichiba said...

OMG ... soooo funny I just got the GMC version yesterday, the Acadia. Mine is also black and I love it!! Hope you're enjoying it :)