Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slacker!

I know I have been a slacker about updating the blog, but the truth is, we haven't done anything all that remarkable and my camera has officially bit the dust (from when I threw it at Thanksgiving when the spider was on me). It had been struggling since I threw it, but it absolutely will not work in any capacity now. Jeff got me a new video/camera for Christmas, but I would prefer to use it primarily as a video camera. The still shots are fine, but not the greatest quality. The video feature is awesome and the size of the camera is TINY. It is so convenient to have a tiny video camera that fits in my purse and is so easy to use---I love it and have been using it way more than my old video camera, just because it is so convenient! Hope everyone is having a GREAT start to the new year!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was wondering where you were! The video camera sounds cool!