Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reese Lost Her FIRST TOOTH!!!




On July 1st, Reese lost her first tooth! Her tooth had been loose for a few weeks, but had gotten really loose those last couple of days. That night, when I put her to bed, she was playing with it alot. I was trying to convince her to leave it alone because I didn't think it was quite ready and I didn't want it to hurt. After she was all tucked in, lights out and good-nights said, about 15 minutes later she comes running out of her room shouting that she had lost her tooth!! We ran in to tell Collin and we also called Jeff (he was at his softball game)! She was so excited, but I don't know who was more excited--her or Collin! I thought it was so sweet that he was as excited as she was and that he didn't feel upset or jealous, he really is so sweet.
Well, we had to find something to put her tooth in and set out a glass of water for the tooth fairy. The next morning, Reese came running in to tell me the toothfairy had visited and brought her $5.00! She also said the tooth fairy was purple (as you can see in the picture above). We know she was purple because if you leave out a glass of water, she will take a drink from the cup and the water will turn the color of the fairy. Not only did she leave us $5.00 and purple water, she also left fairy dust which was sprinkled all around!!

No comments: