Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Celebrations at Kidzworld


Today, Reese and Collin had their Thanksgiving celebrations at school! They had such a fun time dressed up as "Indians" (they had made shirts earlier in the week) as they went thru a rotation of crafts, songs/music/games, and making "turkey" cookies. I love watching them interact with their friends and seeing how much they enjoy school. I hate feeling split between the two classes the whole time I am there, but I have 2 kids in 2 different classes and 1 me, so I just try to make the most of my time with each of them. I do find that I am better able to give each of them my exclusive attention while I am with them. When they were in the same class, they were both trying to have my attention at the same time, so that is the silver lining in "splitting" my time. I just want to go on to say how "thankful" I am for Reese and Collin's teachers. They are all so special, patient and such wonderful people. It takes a special person to teach preschool and we appreciate you!!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Mitzi you got some great photos from the Celebrations. They had a great time I can tell. Landry loved the celebration last year. He misses Ms Rachael so I know that Collin is loving her too and Ms Christy is awesome! I love both those ladies and they make coming to school so fun.