Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Roasting Marshmallows


We went to Nana & Apa's (my mom and Fermin's)this last weekend. They wanted Jeff to help them do a few handy things around the house and my mom and I hung out and entertained Reese and Collin. R & C love going to Nana's house, they love to run around and feel free, with so much open space to play. Saturday morning we decided to build a campfire and roast marshmallows. Look at the fun we had and how much we enjoyed the yummy marshmallows. Reese thought they were a little sticky, but as you can see, Collin used his coat as a napkin--luv that :) We also hiked thru the trails behind my moms house and checked out the trees, creek and played with Found and Dakota (their dogs). When it was time for us to leave, Reese threw a complete fit and was crying, "I don't want to go home", so my mom let them stay for the afternoon and spend the night. What a nice treat (for Jeffa and me) because it was our anniversary. I picked up the kids around noon on Monday. Thanks Mom and Fermin for a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

aichiba said...

Isn't it great when they're old enough to ask to spend the night. Happy Anniversary - a little late - hope you guys had fun.