Monday, October 6, 2008

No Place Like Home

After and amazing 4 days in New York (pics and details coming soon), I was so ready to be home and to see Jeff, Reese and Collin. We had such a great time, but as we all know, there is no place like home. I knew Jeff and the kids were coming to pick me up from the airport, but much to my surprise, when we got to baggage claim, there were Reese and Collin running to me--they actually came INSIDE. I was so excited to see them, as they were to see me. Jeff had made them each a little bouquet of flowers to give me and they ran with them to give me hugs and kisses. I was thrilled to see all 3 of them and it was such a sweet, unexpected surprise that they came inside to welcome me home. What an awesome treat to come home too!

2 comments:

Heather said...

can't wait to hear about your trip...

unexpected surprises are the best!

I love the new "4 year" pic of R & C

Morton Madness said...

your husband ROCKS!!! Mine would have NEVER thought of the flower thing :) 2 points for Jeff