Thursday, October 23, 2008

Muffins with Mom





This morning was Muffins with Mom--and the kids were so excited! I always love this, but was a little nervous because this is the first time I have had to split time between two classrooms. I decided I wanted to spend all of the time with BOTH of them, so I took Reese with me to Collin's room and then took Collin to Reese's room. I would have hated for one of them to be sitting there wondering where I was, so I thought this would be best. Their teachers are amazing, they both made the sweetest crafts/placements, tables were decorated with pumpkins the kids had painted, and they had filled out little sheets describing "Mommy". I have to share a little of what each one of them said.

Collin:
My Mom looks prettiest when: she goes to school.
My Mom cooks the best: muffins--I like to eat more muffins--all the muffins!
My Mom has the most beautiful: hands.
I love it when Mom: works with me.

Reese:
My Mom loves me beacuse: she loves me!
My Mom cooks the best: all of it! Everything she cooks are my favorites.
My Mom has the most beautiful: hair.
I love it when my Mom: plays with me.

No comments: