Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reese Scored a Goal!!

Last week at practice, Coach Rob and Coach Bart started a new motivational strategy with the "Glitter Girls" and those are "Hustle Chips". Each of the girls has their own cute pink bucket with bows with their name on it, if any of the girls are working hard, hustling or making a big effort, she might earn a "hustle" chip. When each player earns 10 chips, they get to have an ice cream party! So, last week, during the game I felt like Reese was really trying to be more aggressive. She even scored a goal!!! I was so proud of her and I could tell she was proud of herself. I am hoping these hustle chips will give Reese a little motivation, which will in turn help build her confidence. GO REESE!!!

1 comment:

Snowflake said...

What a cute idea. I am coaching soccer this year for one of our kid's teams and may have to try this out with them.