Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Soccer has started again!!




Reese had her first soccer game of the season last Saturday. The girls are slowly getting back into the swing of things. Each girl plays 2 quarters--the first quarter Reese played she didn't even attempt to kick the ball (even when it was near). So, Daphne and I decided she needed a little motivation. When she came off the field, Daphne showed her 2 quarters and told her she would give her a quarter for each time she kicked the ball and I told her if she kicked it 5 times, that I would get her a coke. Well, the second quarter, she was a little reluctant but she definitely kicked the ball more than 5 times, so she got the 2 quarters and a coke. I just want to help Reese build the confidence to KNOW she can do it!!! She is fast and I *think* she has the ability to do well. So, I hope thru small motivators, we can build that confidence and get her on a good roll!

No comments: